We are happy to introduce the highly anticipated J.D. Power Branded programs. An opportunity to provide the most TRUSTED Brand by your customers. Never before in our industry has it been any easier to deliver a brand that SPEAKS VOLUMES. View our site and see the overwhelming advantage we provide. We are not a vendor, we are partners in your success. We can become as involved as you would like us to be, and as invisible as you desire. As a partner in your success we work for YOU. Allowing you to pick any, all or only the products; its all your call. All services that we provide are at NO COST to you. We see it as the price of admission. Don’t hesitate, THE BIGGEST REASON FOR CHANGE IS HERE. Call now for your personal presentation: 850.974.6551 or toll free: 844-425-3777
- We are the exclusive providers of J.D. POWER Automotive Protection Products.
- Working with you to provide the most TRUSTED brand in the market.
- We service our Dealers WEEKLY, with a purpose – Training, Reviewing Numbers, Administration, Claims Payment and Constant Coaching.
- We are large enough to provide exceptional knowledge and influence but small enough to react with personalized service.
- 100’s of years, of Automotive Experience that will be working directly with your store(s).
- 100% Accountability Reporting for F&I, presented to the Dealer DAILY by way of e-mail.
- Reporting – Detailed down to the salesperson, for F&I performance.
- Quarterly Menu Presentation Video recording of F&I Managers, detailed assistance and training for improvement (Immediate on new Finance Managers).
- Notification when the “Menu” is not presented during a delivery.
- 24 Hour on-line F&I Training, with accountability reporting.
- Quarterly review of Product Knowledge.
- Quarterly “Accountability Reviews” with Dealer and key managers to present F&I efficiency and opportunities. We provide reporting of Salesperson, Sales Managers and Service Advisors training performance.
- CARE Selling a totally new process for F&I, that guarantees success with the highest Client satisfaction possible and IT’S PROVEN to work.
DEALER IMMEDIATE AND LONG TERM INCOME
- Guaranteed “Walk Away” Profit Program – NO RISK – NO INVESTMENTS – NO WORRIES – NO MINIMUM PRODUCTION REQUIRMENTS. Just a GUARANTEE of the PROFITS.
- If Reinsurance is your desire, DONE! We work with only the best and most knowledgably Accountants that deliver the most cost effective results. NCFC, CFC or DOWC.
- Currently in a reinsurance program; No problem, you can use your current reinsurance company.
- Monthly Dealer Overbilling – How much do you want?
SALESPERSONS – SALES MANAGERS – SERVICE ADVISOR DEVELOPMENT
- 24 Hour – 7 Days a week, on-line training. 8 to 12 minute segments to ensure maximum absorption. Over 200 Hours of available training.
- We provide customized training schedules for all staff – monthly.
- Monthly reports of usage and retention through test, to Dealer and Key Managers.
- Continuously providing Experienced Professional In-House Training.
- The most secure programs in the market…GUARANTEED.
- Totally Cost Effective.
- Loads of experience; it’s the only way we can guarantee success.
Since 1996, National Automotive Experts/NWAN (NAE/NWAN) has been recognized as a leader in providing dealers with finance and insurance products and solutions that enhance their productivity and increase their bottom line profits. NAE/NWAAN’s reputation for nimble, highly customizable administrative services makes them the preferred choice for dealers nationwide. Simply put, they conform to the way you do business, rather than expecting you to conform to theirs.
NAE/NWAN will administer a comprehensive suite of J.D. Power products for the automotive, recreational vehicles and powersports industries. These products were developed with the dealer and their customers in mind. They are designed to increase profitability, drive customer and service retention, enhance market differentiation, and build long-term customer loyalty. These products and services can be incorporated into an existing structure with speed to the market and minimal training time.
All products are backed by an insurance company that is rated “A” (Excellent) by A.M. Best Company for their financial strength and stability. A full suite of eBusiness tools is available, including eRatgeing, eContracting, eRemittance, online claims adjudication, real time reporting and third party menu integration. The eBusiness tools are designed to maximize profitability and to minimize time-consuming costly errors.
NAE/NWAN’s Online Account Management System (OAMS) provides instant and continuous communication (claims, general questions, customer inquiries, etc.), keeping all parties informed of customer activity from start to finish.
NAE/NWAN can be relied upon to consistently deliver unsurpassed customer service. Their team of professionals is comprised of experts from the automotive, recreational vehicle and powersports industries who are able to create and administer finance and insurance products that ensure satisfaction.
FACTS ABOUT NWNAN
2016 Claims Approved: 26,489
2016 Claims Paid: $13,403,255.87
Average Speed to Answer: 10.02 Seconds
Total Claims Approved (ITD): 224,669
Total Claims Paid: $69,135,570.55
If you are not interested in a reinsurance company , don't want the risk or just not big enough. Our Retro program does not require a minimum number of contracts. We have always felt its your money, so we see that you get it. No risk...a real walk away program, that you receive the rewards.
CARE Selling for Sales for F & I
Verification - WE CARE and TRUST
• Full information verification.
• Set up ALL needed documents.
• FORCE AN INTRODUCTION TO SERVICE!
First conversation in F&I Office, “How was the Sales Process” – WE CARE
• Write it down.
• Ask for permission to share with the Dealer Principal.
Service Department Story – WE CARE and TRUST
• Sets up the Culture of the Dealership.
Show Transparency – BUILDS TRUST
• Fully explain the paperwork process.
• Discuss the importance of everything they will sign.
Sincere “Thank You” – WE CARE
• A sincere dialogue.
Proper Transition to Menu – WE CARE and TRUST
• “There are certain rights that are afforded to you when you purchase here at ABC Motors. And based on what other customers have told us, have provided them a positive ownership experience; not just today and tomorrow but 2, 3, 4 and 5 years down the road. We have packaged these programs together and made them an exceptional value to you, the first program …”
Proper Transition into a close – WE CARE
• Always acknowledge the clients concern FIRST.
Your closing statement will always be … “I tell you what, let’s do the Platinum Program today … the only thing I ask is the first time you have to use any of the programs …. And you will. You call me up or come in my office and tell me it worked exactly like I said … and give me three people that would be looking for the same positive ownership experience that you would be feeling at that time … You would do that for me right? … Great let’s do the Platinum Program.
CARE Selling for Guest GURU
"THE PATH TO LOYALTY"
• Get your guest to the right department.
• Bring guest inside.
• Present welcome package.
• Explain the process and how we are different.
• Tell the Dealers story.
• Explain how we prep our new and used vehicles.
• Why buy here.
• Offer refreshments.
• Use “consultation worksheet”.
• Uncover Guest goals.
• How much research has the Guest done and where.
• What allowed you the privilege of the visit and get the driving source.
• Determine type of vehicle and what’s important.
• Determine desired budget.
• Separate desired vehicle from inventory.
• Be specific on features and benefits disclosed in the consultation.
• Repeat our processes for new/used vehicles.
• Drive a specific route.
• Point desired features and benefits.
• Be descriptive on the ride, feel … show PRIDE of ownership.
• Always park in delivery lane or by service and explain that service will be doing final prep (cleaning) of their new vehicle.
• Conduct a service walk.
• The great thing there will be nothing to negotiate, if you have gained the Trust of your
guest through CARING.
• Guest signature.
• Reintroduce your guest to their new vehicle.
• Make sure you express the privilege you feel by them allowing you to attend to their car needs.
• Make sure the vehicle is clean and all details have been taken care of; while the customer is in Finance.
• Express our service department and to make sure they say hello when they visit the store.
• Call with any concerns they may have or better yet with friends that are looking for the same positive buying experience that respects the guests time and knowledge.
• Be sincere.
• Ask for others looking for the same positive buying experience you provided them.
• Talk about our service department.
• Invite guest back if they need any help or just want a cup of coffee.
It’s about the script. Not the same old tired words from the past, but a fresh approach to “today’s” buyer. Showing a customer how different you are and that you provide a caring touch to the process. Build trust that last a lifetime.
In House Training
We have always felt why should you spend your money to send your team members off for training. Travel, hotel even the cost some charge you, only to have your team members come back and slide right back to what they were doing.
Our philosophy has always been to bring the training to you. Then follow up weekly to ensure the habits, processes and culture continue everyday. That defines partnership.
Training for F&I, Sales Managers, Salespersons, Service Writers, in fact we will provide training for any department or team member that you would like. Our team of professionals have developed the tools needed to provide your team with CARE Selling.
Facilitation and Reporting; 24 hours, with true accountability, by Holcomb & Associates, driving success for all. Sales, Sales Manager, F&I, Service Advisors, Service Managers, Parts Counter, Parts Managers, Receptionist, Office Staff…We have Training for
A FULL SUITE OF TRAINING
SALES SUCCESS (139 Segments)
CLASSICS (160+ Segments)
5 PRINCIPLES OF SUCCESS (1 Segment)
SALES MANAGEMENT (25 Segments)
F&I SPECIALIST (33 Segments)
SERVICE DEPARTMENT (112 Segments)
HUMAN RESOURCES (1 Segment)
Team Leader Contact Info:
Bill W. Holcomb:
Justin W. Holcomb:
Toll Free: 844.425.3777